Estrel show theatre:
We are pleased to recommence our shows at the Estrel show theatre – albeit somewhat differently than usual. In keeping with the Berlin Senate's social distancing and hygiene requirements for cultural events, we had to adapt our procedure both in front of and behind the stage. The health of our guests, staff and performers is of paramount importance.
General Hygiene Guidelines
- We can only admit guests who have been fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 and can also provide proof of a negative test result. The test must have been completed within the past 24 hours at a certified test centre. Guests who have already received a "booster-vaccination" currently do not need a test. Please note that proof of vaccination or recovery must be presented digitally or with a printed QR code.
- Excluded are persons who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (upon presentation of a medical certificate as well as a daily PCR test).
- Children and adolescents under 18 please present a student ID, during vacations a Corona test is obligatory.
- Free Corona tests can be performed at the Estrel-approved test center
- 100% fresh air supply is achieved before and during the show via the air conditioning units. Full aeration of the theatre is also achieved through the periodic opening of all the emergency exits
- Mouth-nose protection required in all public areas as well as when entering and exiting the show theatre
- Disposable masks are available for purchase at the hotel reception for Euro 1.00 (1 piece)
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfection in all public areas, in the show theatre, rest room facilities and of all hand contact points (handrails, elevator buttons, etc.)
- Internal hygiene representatives are in constant contact with health authorities to make sure the most current guidelines are in place.
Before the Show / Tickets and Admission
- Reservations are recommended in advance via www.stars-in-concert.de or by calling +49 30 6831 6831. Tickets not requiring proof of discount will be sent by post free of charge. Seniors, students, persons with ADAC membership, etc. are requested to present verification of such status upon collecting the tickets at the box office
- The written collection of the contact details of all guests on site is mandatory in order to track possible infection chains. Contact details are kept in full compliance with Art. 5 GDPR data protection law. Fo digital registration please use the Luca app
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR data protection law, visitor data is destroyed four weeks after the show visit
- It is obligatory to have your personal ID with you when attending the show
- Admission begins 1 hour before the start of the show
- Social distancing requirements are maintained through the use of a special admission and route guidance system
During the Show / In the theatre
- Due to social distancing requirements, only a limited number of seats is currently available. The service staff is happy to direct guests to their seats
- While seated, the wearing of mouth & nose protection is not required but it is recommended. When leaving the theatre or visiting the rest room facilities however, mouth-nose protection is required.
Food & Beverage Service
- Service at the table occurs in full compliance with all current rules applicable to gastronomic establishments.
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Service employees act in accordance with all applicable HACCP rules. The setting of the tables is done with glove. All table surfaces are disinfected before each performance
Rest assured that despite the unusual circumstances, you will once again enjoy a wonderful show experience at the Estrel Show theatre – surely a welcome break from the long months of lockdown. If you have any further questions we are here to assist! Phone +49 (0) 30 6831 6831.