General Hygiene Guidelines
- Guests are advised to disinfect hands before entering the building
- Contactless disinfection dispensers are available in all areas
- Mandatory compliance with the minimum distance of 1.5 meters in all areas
- Families, couples and individuals living in the same household are exempt from the minimum distance requirement. This regulation applies to max. of six people
- Mouth-nose protection required in all public areas as well as when entering and exiting the show theatre
- Disposable masks are available for purchase at the hotel reception for Euro 2.00 (2 pieces)
- Generally speaking we recommend that individuals with chronic respiratory diseases who are unable to mouth & nose protection refrain from visiting the show as it poses an increased risk of infection to themselves and others
- Visitors who, in the past 14 days, have had contact with someone with COVID-19 or have/have had an upper respiratory tract infection may not attend the show.
- Increased frequency of cleaning & disinfection in all public areas, in the show theatre, rest room facilities and of all hand contact points (handrails, elevator buttons, etc.)
- Where possible, doors open automatically or are kept open to minimize the need for hand contact
- All employees are informed as to the hygiene guidelines and wear mouth-nose protection at times. The performers and musicians on stage are exempt from this requirement.
- Internal hygiene representatives are in constant contact with health authorities to make sure the most current guidelines are in place.
- Security personnel with first aid training are on site 24 hours a day
- 100% fresh air supply is achieved before and during the show via the air conditioning units. Full aeration of the theatre is also achieved through the periodic opening of all the emergency exits.
Before the Show / Tickets and Admission
- Reservations are recommended in advance via www.stars-in-concert.de or by calling +49 30 6831 6831. Tickets not requiring proof of discount will be sent by post free of charge. Seniors, students, persons with ADAC membership, etc. are requested to present verification of such status upon collecting the tickets at the box office
- The written collection of the contact details of all guests on site is mandatory in order to track possible infection chains. Contact details are kept in full compliance with Art. 5 GDPR data protection law
- In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR data protection law, visitor data is destroyed four weeks after the show visit.
- It is obligatory to have your personal ID with you when attending the show.
- Admission begins 1 hour before the start of the show
- Social distancing requirements are maintained through the use of a special admission and route guidance system
- No coat check service
During the Show / In the Theatre
- Due to social distancing requirements, only 250 seats of the 800 are currently available. The service staff is happy to direct guests to their seats
- Show duration of 100 minutes (no intermission)
- While seated, the wearing of mouth & nose protection is not required but it is recommended. When leaving the theatre or visiting the rest room facilities however, mouth-nose protection is required.
- Singing or dancing is prohibited by the Berlin Senate
- No Meet & Greet due to the applicable social distancing regulations
Food & Beverage Service
- Service at the table occurs in full compliance with all current rules applicable to gastronomic establishments; no service at the bar
- Use of smaller beverage bottles & containers
- All table surfaces are disinfected before each performance
- The setting of the tables is done with gloves
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Service employees act in accordance with all applicable HACCP rules
Rest assured that despite the unusual circumstances, you will once again enjoy a wonderful show experience at the Estrel Show Theatre – surely a welcome break from the long months of lockdown. If you have any further questions we are here to assist! Phone +49 (0) 30 6831 6831.
And until then: Stay well!